What every farmer wants
Forward Farming Biological
Introducing DX50 Dairy Sanitiser
DX50 Dairy Sanitiser is Chlorine Dioxide in aqueous solution and is 2.46 times more effectively at oxidising (killing) harmful bacteria than standard chlorine.
What makes DX50 so much better?
- A broad-spectrum sanitiser
- Kills only pathogens - not good bacteria
- Kills 2.46x better than toxic Chlorine
- Kills faster than toxic Chlorine
- Effective with cold water not hot water
- Non-corrosive: no acidic residue
- Effective at breaking down dairy plant bio-films
- MPI approved for use in farm dairies
To complete your cleaning system, you need a Hot Alkali and a Hot Acid Detergent to work in partnership with DX50 Dairy Sanitiser. That means using an Alkali and Acid that are highly effective, economical, and Eco-friendly (non-chlorinated).
DX50 has formed a partnership with CLARK Products Ltd to provide you with these materials: Ultimate Powder Caustic and Ultimate ULF Acid.
ULTIMATE ULF ACID is a powerful blend of Phosphoric and Sulphuric acids with advanced surfactant technology ensuring superior cleaning of all milk contact surfaces in the farm dairy. The formulation is suitable for all temperature use and water types, with an optimum foam profile for all modern milking machinery. MPI Dairy Maintenance Compound Approved.
ULTIMATE LIQUID CAUSTIC is an alkaline detergent sanitiser with advanced surfactant technology, ensuring superior cleaning of all milk contact surfaces in the farm dairy. It is designed to remove fat and protein deposits from the milking plant and BMT. MPI Dairy Maintenance Compound Approved.
FOUR ways that David Law can help farmers
3. Soil Testing and Fertility Advice: David Law understands soil fertility from the ground up, literally. 10 years of farming and qualified soil testing through the Albrecht/Kinsey System has enabled David to guide other farmers into significantly better soil condition, grass growth, animal health, and milk production.
4. Effluent Management Advice: David is an expert in the biology of effluent ponds. He is able to solve crust problems with solutions that are cost-effective and practical. Click to read more.
Click here to CONTACT DAVID